Jan 31, 2013

new phase

Good things happen to those who waits. True indeed!

I'm moving to a new phase in my life, soon and I am happy to share it with you, my readers! I am very excited and nervous at the same time, let's pray everything will go smoothly, InsyaAllah... To those who's wondering and might get wrong idea about it, I'm talking about entering the working life, not the marriage. Nop. I still have looooooong way to go with that ;D

Well, I've received my offer letter and currently filling those documents needed and InsyaAllah, if Allah wills, I'll start my work as an engineer (executive) on Civil Design Onshore this 18th Feb 2013. Less than 3 weeks left, I'm so excited! :)

I guess that's it! till next time, have a nice day people!

0 voice(s):

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting