Mar 27, 2009
Is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries,
or the way she combs her hair,
or the style she does make up.
The beauty of a woman:
must be seen in her Hijab, and her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman:
is not in a facial mole,
but true beauty in a woman,
is reflected in her soul.
The beauty of woman is in her modesty.
And the real glamour of her is her honesty.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
the passion that she shows.
And the beauty of a woman,
with passing years - only grows!
Mar 7, 2009
2.Are you single?
single,is it good news or bad news?only Allah knows
3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
23,immediately after grad...wink2 ;D
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
sy ngan sape skarang??blurrr...
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
traditional!more down to earth style~
7. Your ideal motive?
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
di mane die berada...
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
a lot!i hv a very big family
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
simple yet elegant,waahhhhh......
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
org melayu ade wedding vow ke?no need lah...
12. How many layers of cake do you want?
x terpikir plak...
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
simpler place la of coz...no need to show off
14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
it's up to him
18. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
my fav love songs...
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
he knows me better than anyone else ♥♥
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
pakai tangan je
24. Champagne or red wine?
haram lorh...sarsi ok kot,xmo sirap...
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
hmmmmm...xkesah,no need to rush,ade rezeki kite pergi yea... =)
26. Money or household items?
household items are more preferable
27. Who will pay for the bills?
toleransi penting dlm hal ni
28. Are you ready for married life?
mcm da mcm blom,org pon xde lagi,cmne nk kawen?haih...
29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
31. How many kids would you like to have?
min 3 max 6,heheh but not 3 plus 6
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
xkesah asalkan cantik~
33. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
malay cuisine for sure
34. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
35. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
my sisters,my bestfriends especially yg xmo kawen 2~
In front of the person you love,your heart beats
But in front of the person you like,you get
In front of the person you love,winter seems
But in front of the person you like,winter is
just beautiful winter.
If you look into the eyes of the one you love,
But if you look into the eyes of the one you
like, you smile.
In front of the person you love,you can't say
everything on your mind
But in front of the person you like,you can.
In front of the person you love,you tend to get
But in front of the person you like,you can show
your own self.
You can't look straight into the eyes of the one
But you can always smile into the eyes of the
When the one you love is crying,you cry with
But when the one you like is crying, you end up
The feeling of love starts from the eye
But the feeling of like starts from the ear.
So if you stop liking a person you used to like,
all you need to do is cover your ears.
But if you try to close your eyes, love turns
into a drop
of tear and remains in your heart forever
be true to
listen to da lil' voice of urs..