day by day, i realized that i am choosy when it comes to food, or should i say i'm super choosy? my friends did mentioned this to me, it makes me realized that there's a lot of food that i don't like, can't eat or prefer not to eat. i tried to list down all of it but it seems like the list is going on and on. let me share with you at least some of it.
food that i'm allergic to, can't eat and i don't like it at all:
food/drinks that i don't like:
- any products from strawberry - BUT i do like the fruit
- any chocolate mixed with fruit, e.g. choc + orange, choc + raisins
- bean sprouts
- vegetables mixed with any fried meal - i'll always make sure to order food w/o vege in it; like fried noodles w/o vege, BUT i do like vege as a meal itself, i just don't like it being mixed w/ something else, i know, most people found it weird, i know...
- i'm not sure what is bawang goreng in English, fried onion maybe? and i don't like it at all
- green tea
- jasmine tea
- pineapples - i hate pineapple in my pizza!!
as you read down the list, you can see that most of the food/drinks that i don't like are good for health, why did i dislike them? you might also think that i hate vegetables, which is false and i shall say, it is just a short list as compared to the list of food that i love. I LOVE FOOD, healthy or not, the food that i love is way more than the above. if i list it, it will go infinity, trust me. i am grateful with what i have to eat, praise to Allah for the food and you know what? i love food so much that i found it is hard to maintain my weight, hehehe...
talking about my weight, as some of you who like to urge/pressure me to shed some kilos, i appreciate your concern, THANK YOU. anyway, i do watch my diet, at least i don't simply consume everything and dump it in my belly, NO. my weight is still in the normal range and i'm not obese if that concerns you. i'm just not your typical skinny girl, hohoho...
back to the topic, i think the list should be longer but i forgot some of it, maybe i'll update it next time. by the way, feel free to share the food/drinks that you dislike in the comment below. but despite all the preferences, just a reminder to all of us, as much as you dislike the food, do not waste your food. if you don't like it, just don't buy or ask for it, simple! till next time folks! :)