Nov 28, 2011

kfcm

i shall say, i'm amazed with my own reaction when someone insulted our national team due to their losses to Bahrain recently. i am more amazed on how attached i feel to this one particular team, the one and only, Harimau Muda. my friends thought it was strikingly odd and unusual for me, who never have the slightest interest on any soccer matches, let alone watch one suddenly have the passion, interest and eagerness. epic! i should tell you something, in my whole life, i never watch a complete match till today, well at least i tried to watch the whole match of Malaysia-Indonesia, but the rain caused some disruptions and thanks to Astro, i missed the first 20 minutes. never mind though, it was a good game. i'm proud of them! i am still proud of them even though they lost to Syria and Bahrain, well it's a game, sometimes you're on top, sometimes you're at the bottom. it's funny just to hear myself fend for them, giving my full support through rise and fall. i bet u won't see me doing this before, hehe... i guess he made me changed my mind :P




0 voice(s):

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting